Family Collage

Family Collage
Lots of Love in this Bunch!
*The compositions herein are not to be copied, reproduced, printed, published, posted, displayed, incorporated, stored in or scanned into a retrieval system or database, transmitted, broadcast, bartered or sold, in whole or in part without the prior express written permissions of the sole author Tory Minus. Unauthorized duplication is strictly prohibited and is an infringement of National and International Copyright Laws.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011


The kiddos and I enjoying our Easter Sunday together - Tory, Courtney, Catie, Carlie and Conner


Courtney and me


Courtney, me and Mom posing for a few pics...


Catie and me


The cutest twinkies in the world - Carlie and Conner


Gram with a few of her grands...

I hope you all had a blessed and happy Easter surrounded by those you love most! Love, Tory

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. Was thinking about/praying for you. We had a surprise visit from my daughter, so we got to have all three grandkids for Easter. Wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pictures of you and the kids! I hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete