Family Collage

Family Collage
Lots of Love in this Bunch!
*The compositions herein are not to be copied, reproduced, printed, published, posted, displayed, incorporated, stored in or scanned into a retrieval system or database, transmitted, broadcast, bartered or sold, in whole or in part without the prior express written permissions of the sole author Tory Minus. Unauthorized duplication is strictly prohibited and is an infringement of National and International Copyright Laws.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Short and Sweet!

Given that it's a holiday weekend and two of my four spunky monkeys are sick with sinus infections/sore throats, there will be no fancy shmancy post for tonight. Sorry!

Instead, I leave you with a quote from one of my favorite authors:

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. - Louisa May Alcott

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Tory

No comments:

Post a Comment