Family Collage

Family Collage
Lots of Love in this Bunch!
*The compositions herein are not to be copied, reproduced, printed, published, posted, displayed, incorporated, stored in or scanned into a retrieval system or database, transmitted, broadcast, bartered or sold, in whole or in part without the prior express written permissions of the sole author Tory Minus. Unauthorized duplication is strictly prohibited and is an infringement of National and International Copyright Laws.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Me In Threes!

My friend Heather over at www.gerberdaysblog.com inspired me with a wonderful idea for today's post. If you don't already follow her, run over and check out her fascinating site. This crafty chic is amazing, and her posts are both informative and entertaining.

So, in hopes you'll learn more about me, I give you: Me In Threes!


Three names I go by:
T-Tory
Aunt T
Mommy



Three jobs I've had:
Telemarketer
Nurses Assistant
Elementary school teacher



Three places I've lived:
Mobile, Alabama
Livingston, Alabama
Emelle, Alabama



Three places I've been:
New York City
Dallas, Texas
Poplar Bluff, Missouri



Three favorite movies:
Stealing Home
The Sound of Music
Pearl Harbor



Three favorite books:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton


Three places I'd like to visit:
Spain
Paris
San Francisco, California



Three favorite hobbies:
Reading/Writing
Jogging
Gardening



Three things I'm looking forward to:
Taking our son to a Braves game and our daughters to the American Girl store in Atlanta, GA this summer.
Finding a home for my first YA novel.
Going on a weekend adventure with my ever-so-patient husband.


This was so much FUN! Now, three people I'm tagging in hopes they will complete a Me In Threes post on their blog. I'd love to learn more about the following women:

Julie Musil @ www.juliemusil.blogspot.com
Charmaine Clancy @ www.clancytales.blogspot.com
Lindsay N. Currie @ www.lindsayncurrie.webs.com

12 comments:

  1. Sooo cool Tori! You know I'll do it:-) I'll work on my threes post tonight and hopefully have it up tomorrow:-) Thanks for your interest in me (hope you don't find me as boring as I do!)
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tory, it was so fun reading all about you. Ok, I'm up to the challenge. I'll do a me in three's too and let you know when it's up!

    A special thanks to your dad and your other family members who serve in the National Guard. I appreciate each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. It was an interesting way to share yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me Tory - a lot of my choices will be similar to yours (hmm maybe I can cut and paste). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post! I loved learning more about you. You should definitely go to Spain someday! It's fabulous!

    Thanks for the shout out. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Tory, my answers are up at my blog! I didn't put cute pictures in it like you did. When I post pictures, I do something wrong. They don't come across on the blog! Anyway, that was fun. Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay, Julie, Charmaine & Heather - I'm so glad you liked my version of "Me In Threes!" Heather, this was such a great idea...hope I helped in some way to keep it going.

    I hope you girls visit again soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tory,

    I clicked on your link at Julie Musil's. You have a stunning face. It feels peaceful here. Have a happy day, Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...so sweet, Simon! I'm so glad you checked out my blog (and happy I didn't scare you too badly!). My dad actually spent a few months in Sydney during the late 1960's with the military. He and my mother dream of going back.:) He said it's a very beautiful place. Have a great weekend! Tory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this post. so cute! I will be back for more updates.

    frommysomewhatseriousmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melissa- I sent you a DM on your googleconnect email. Hope you get it! Thanks so much for stopping by, and yes, please come back soon. Have a great weekend! Tory

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun post! I LOVE The Sound of Music and The Outsiders too!

    What type of YA do you write?

    ReplyDelete