Family Collage

Family Collage
Lots of Love in this Bunch!
*The compositions herein are not to be copied, reproduced, printed, published, posted, displayed, incorporated, stored in or scanned into a retrieval system or database, transmitted, broadcast, bartered or sold, in whole or in part without the prior express written permissions of the sole author Tory Minus. Unauthorized duplication is strictly prohibited and is an infringement of National and International Copyright Laws.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

The relationship between father and daughter almost defies description. Nurtured with love, the relationship strengthens and brings out the best in both, softening the rough edges of fathers and providing strength and security for their daughters. - Gregory E. Lang, author of Why A Daughter Needs A Dad.


My Daddy holding me when I was approximately three months old. I have known from an early age that as long as my Daddy was physically able, I would be protected and loved. Over the past thirty-two years, he has made countless sacrifices for our family so none of us would ever be without.


On January 8, 2000, he walked me down the isle of our small-town Baptist church and gave my hand in marriage to my college sweetheart.


Ten years later...Trae hand-in-hand with our four precious children as they walk to check the mailbox at the end of our driveway.



Trae with our three daughters, Catie, Carlie, and Courtney. Not to worry, he has already purchased a mighty-fine Louisville slugger to chase the boys away.



Trae with our little boy, Conner, who loves John Wayne movies and eighteen-wheelers more than his Daddy.

In the comment section below, I'd love to learn about the male role model in your life or perhaps you'd like to share something special about the father of your children. Have a wonderful day! Tory

5 comments:

  1. Tory, the pictures are beautiful. I always consider myself so lucky that I not only had a wonderful father as a child, but that my husband is a wonderful father to our kids. check out my blog from yesterday when you have time - it's father's day related as well. Though, I changed my entire site so you might not recognize it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay - I love the new look of your blog and hope you had a great weekend w/ your precious family! So glad you stopped by today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tory, I love the going to the mailbox photo. That is priceless! My dad died 5 years ago, but he was pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tory! Are you back from all your trips? I rarely go on Twitter, so I haven't paid attention to when you returned. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Julie! It's been wonderful, but I'm so glad to sleep in my own bed! Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment on Father's Day. I'm so sorry about the loss of your dad. I know you miss him dearly, but hopefully the memories you shared will give you peace until you see him again.

    ReplyDelete