Family Collage

Family Collage
Lots of Love in this Bunch!
*The compositions herein are not to be copied, reproduced, printed, published, posted, displayed, incorporated, stored in or scanned into a retrieval system or database, transmitted, broadcast, bartered or sold, in whole or in part without the prior express written permissions of the sole author Tory Minus. Unauthorized duplication is strictly prohibited and is an infringement of National and International Copyright Laws.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!



Today my parents celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary! So, in honor of these remarkable people, I'd like to take this opportunity to post about my Mom and Dad.

Not only have I been blessed with patient, supportive and encouraging parents, I've been fortunate to have a Mom and Dad that truly love one another after thirty-nine years of marriage. Even though my parents have encountered countless challenges along the way, they have continued to grip hands tightly and forge through each obstacle, together, as one.



I love you both dearly, and appreciate all that you do for our family! You help make each day a brighter day!

How about you? Is there a special couple that has touched your life in a remarkable way? I'd love to learn more about them and see how they make your day a brighter day.

Have a great Saturday evening, everyone! Tory

No comments:

Post a Comment