Family Collage

Family Collage
Lots of Love in this Bunch!
*The compositions herein are not to be copied, reproduced, printed, published, posted, displayed, incorporated, stored in or scanned into a retrieval system or database, transmitted, broadcast, bartered or sold, in whole or in part without the prior express written permissions of the sole author Tory Minus. Unauthorized duplication is strictly prohibited and is an infringement of National and International Copyright Laws.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Anxious to Start!


Okay, I've held off as long as possible! I'm two pages into a fresh, new outline for a story I've been dying to write. Not only will this new project keep me distracted as I suffer through the grueling weeks of querying for my first novel, but it will also strengthen my writing skills.

I'm still hopeful that Book #1 will make it to the bookshelves, but as most of you know, I'm not one to sit around and stare at the clock.

With new ideas bouncing around in my head, I don't see the point in suppressing them any further. It's time!

So for today's post, I encourage you to take out a piece of paper and write. Let your ideas transcend you some place far, far, away.

But beware: it's highly addictive!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Tory

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tory! Thanks to you, I've given my blog an extreme makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! I'm glad you like the new look of my blog. I stayed up really late last night working on the background and label section. It's funny how the changes made my posts seem more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new writing project! I'm glad to hear you're an outliner. Most writers I talk to shun the idea. :P

    And that's for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate the info you gave me. :)

    ReplyDelete